Join Marine Surveyors Association
Becoming a member of the Marine Surveyors Association provides significant benefit to both small and larger Surveying businesses. Here are just a few things to consider how your business development and industry presence may be complimented by membership:
- Recognition of one of the Industry’s leading Associations; display your membership logo in the public domain.
- Compliance with AMSA requirements in application or renewal of Surveyor Accreditation.
- Regular Forums sharing Industry knowledge, providing relevant contacts, and detailed specialist product insight.
- Member only access to web portals providing industry specific resources; document lists, templates, account management, web forums and feeds.
- Free individual member advertising on the MSA website; with each member provided an allocation for their company flyer or logo on the web site.
- Member in our quick reference Surveyor locator providing an instant gateway for web based enquiries.
- Continued Professional development opportunities and associated credit.
- Automatic inclusion for web generated enquiries.
- Ideal Launchpad for members entering the Marine Surveying profession, with some fellow members offering mentor programs, business structure guidance, and Insurance advices.
- Membership opportunities from fully accredited to affiliate, ensuring a broad range of related members talents and experiences from Engineers, and Architects to legal and broker members.
Please feel free to download our membership application information or contact us for further information on the application process.